top of page
Christine Weems is the sitting judge of the 281st Civil District Court in Harris County Texas. She is excited to be running as a Democrat for the Texas Supreme Court Place 4 in 2024!
Highlights about Judge Weems:
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists
- Licensed in Texas and California, passed the bar in New York
- Director of the Mock Trial Program at the University of Houston Law Center and Adjunct Professor in Trial Advocacy and Voir Dire: The Art of Jury De-Selection
- Vice President of Trial Programs for the National Association of Legal Advocacy Educators
- 2021 Honorary Alum award from the University of Houston Law Center Alumni Association
- 2023 Outstanding Mentor award from the Asian Pacific Interest Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Founding Board Member and Executive Director of Cone Man Running Production - an award winning Houston-area community theatre
- Wife, mother of three boys, extra in Office Space.
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN TODAY!
bottom of page